Are you a micromanager? Odds are, if you manage other people you have at least some micromanaging traits. It’s hard to avoid.
And to replace them can cost you 50% to 200% of the employee’s salary. Yikes!
So take the quiz and find out how much of a micromanager you are. Hopefully, you’ll discover that you’re a star.
Of course, there’s the other side, too. You may find out you’re a completely over-the-top Control Freak.
If you enjoy the quiz, then give the How Motivated Is Your Staff Quiz a try.
The Busy Manager’s Guide
to Effective Delegation
Empower Your Team, Increase Productivity, Get Things Done Right
If you want to empower employees, hold them accountable and finally – LET GO … then check out our Effective Delegation Blueprint.
It’s a 57-page, complete step-by-step guide to delegating without feeling like you’re passing off “busy work” or being perceived as a paranoid micromanager. What you’ll learn:
- How to decide what to delegate, and what you shouldn’t
- How to select the right person to delegate to
- How to give instructions so the person “gets it”
- How to ensure expectations, timelines and deadlines are met
- How to monitor and follow up without being a micromanager