The Key Strength All Effective Leaders Share … That Sets Them Apart From ‘Regular Managers’
Increase your capacity to lead making use of this one essential quality
According to a report from Adecco Staffing, these Execs concerns over an absence in soft skills, was more than double the second highest concern they had: technical skills.
Technical aptitude and business savvy aren’t enough to succeed – leaders need the communication and people skills to execute them.
Without these crucial soft skills, companies can suffer from …
…high turnover rates
…decreased customer satisfaction
…decline in company value
If you’re still unsure of just how important your people skills are, here is another study we’ve found to really drive the point home …
Development Economics Research Group from the U.K. found that by the year 2025, a lack of these soft skills could cost anywhere up to $22 billion a year in lost product output.
Twenty. Two. Billion. Dollars.
…that’s a frightening number.
Now that you’re armed with this new information, you might find yourself right where I was when I first learned this. I began asking myself …
“The term ‘soft skills’ is pretty vague … what exactly are they talking about?”
“If I don’t have them, can I learn them?”
Not to worry – these soft skills are learnable, and putting them into action will separate you from others and put you ahead of the pack.
So, we have compiled an easy-to-read report to help lock down these skills as well as:
- Quickly identify these essential skills needed to succeed
- Learn how to improve them immediately and
- How to begin encouraging your employees to do the same
Here’s where to start:
19 Soft Skills You Need To Excel As a Leader
This Essential Insights is chock full of ways to improve your capacity to lead with better communication and people skills to be sure your company succeeds too.
In this Essential Insights guide you’ll discover what these 19 soft skills are, plus:
- Soft Skill #1 – 7 ways to fine-tune your listening skills to immediately boost your ability to connect with colleagues (Hint: Stop parroting what they’re saying and start actually listening)
- Soft Skill #2 – 5 key principles to effective communication in the workplace that build solid credibility, respect and make you more approachable
- Soft Skill #3 – Are you creating mixed messages between what you say and your body language? Here’s how to tell
- Soft Skill #4 – How to deliver bad news with finesse, making it less painful for you and the people affected by it (No one likes being the bearer of bad news but you can handle it like a pro)
- Soft Skill #5 – 3 keys to saying no to people and ideas at work without leaving your employee feeling rejected, or your boss ticked off
- Soft Skill #6 – Use these negotiating tactics to find middle ground quickly and still get what you want (Finding this balance is secret key to becoming a master negotiator)
- Soft Skill #7 – 6 simple ways to build camaraderie among your group that will have the rest of the company wishing they were a part of your team
- Soft Skill #8 – How to deliver constructive criticism in a way that side steps defensive reflexes and results in your employee feeling supported, encouraged to improve
- Soft Skill #9 – How do true leaders deal with difficult employees? Find out how easy it can be using this 5-point plan
- Soft Skill #10 – The dangers of befriending your employees: follow these 4 guidelines to maintain your professionalism and avoid creating jealousy amongst your team
- Soft Skill #11 – Managing corporate and departmental change: how to anticipate concerns, stave off destructive gossip and ease the tension
- Soft Skill #12 – 6 steps to tackle resistance with poise and eloquence
- Soft Skill #13 – How to effectively deal with employee complaints with ease (no matter how frequent, frustrating and small they are)
- Soft Skill #14 – Office etiquette: Do you practice these 5 good manners (65% of workers said they would gossip about people who did this)
- Soft Skill #15 – 6 keys to arguing with class (how to keep your working relationships intact while having inevitable disagreements)
- Soft Skill #16 – 4 quick tips on delegating parts of your workload to your team that ensures less resistance to the task being handed over (We know you’re not giving them busy work but, it takes tact to get their buy-in)
- Soft Skill #17 – 7 must-have qualities you need to possess and exude as a leader to establish solid team morale (Use these essentials to stay ahead of morale issues and look like a superhero manager)
- Soft Skill #18 – 5 ground rules for praising good work that will have long-lasting effects on the individual employee and your team
- Soft Skill #19 – 10 “anti-leader” behaviors (bad habits we all have) that make a poor impression and detract from all the good characteristics you have
You have the inside scoop on the inner thoughts and major concerns of the top dogs in the U.S..
These concerns are so significant that they are willing to overlook your technical ability to perform the job if you don’t have these soft skills.
Don’t be another dime a dozen manager. Keep yourself ahead of the ball and hone these skills.
“Must-Be-Resourceful” 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
ResourcefulManager’s “19 Soft Skills You Need To Excel As a Leader” Essential Insights comes with an unconditional, 100% money back guarantee.
We’re confident you’ll find several new and useful ideas to become more productive, presented in a practical, easy-to-implement format.
In fact, we’ll give you a full 90 days to carve out the time in your busy schedule to read the Essential Insights, digest the strategies, put the advice into action, and experience the results in your specific situation.
We believe to be a great manager … is to be resourceful. So every piece of content and product we create is designed to make you more knowledgeable, prepared and resourceful. Just for the record, as of 5/01/17 we’ve sold 3,546 ResourcefulManager products and have only had 35 refund requests. (less than 1%)
If you decide “19 Soft Skills You Need To Excel As a Leader” Essential Insights doesn’t deliver value or simply isn’t your cup of tea, just email us at email@example.com within 90 days, and we’ll process your complete, no-hassle refund in 1 business day or less.
But I’m confident you won’t need to.
To your success,
Get The ResourcefulManager Essential Insights:
19 Soft Skills Leaders Need To Be Successful
Here’s What You Get
- 30-page Essential Insights
- Immediate access, PDF format
- Download Immediately, PDF Format
- 90-day “Must-Be-Resourceful Money Back Guarantee”
Get This Essential Insight & Much More …
With a ResourcefulManager Insider membership you’ll get immediate access to the Essential Insights you’re looking at right now, plus all this in your account on day one:
- 14 Blueprints (PDF) – detailed, step-by-step frameworks, advice and recommendations for navigating everyday management challenges and difficult situations.
- 9 Essential Insights (PDF) – concise, 20- to 30-page executive summaries that deliver quick tips, distilled research and curated knowledge on a specific topic.
- 66 Practical Tools (PDF) – desk references such as checklists, worksheets, scripts, and more to help implement new ideas. Bridging the gap between advice and execution.
Quality, reliable information you can trust – professionally curated, distilled and delivered to you all in one place.
Become An RM Insider & Get This Essential Insights – $19/monthNO THANKS,
I’ll Get This Essential Insights for $19