41 Ways To Get What You Want
Without Being Filthy Rich …
… OR A Con Artist
In your career, it’s the key that unlocks job opportunities and higher pay.
As a manager, it’s the power to motivate staff to reach increasingly greater heights.
In your life, it’s the charisma to win friends and influence people.
Everything you want and need is driven by your ability to persuade.
But there’s a dark side …
“The fine line between persuasion and manipulation revolves around intent.”
Bad guys are often the best at persuasion and their intent is clearly malicious. That’s why the word “persuasion” has such a negative connotation. It’s associated with tricking people into doing things that aren’t in their best interest. To hurt people for person gain.
Now, if you’re a good, honest human being, that’s not what you’re after. Just thinking about it probably makes you feel a bit icky.
No one wants to be a con artist. That sleaze ball deceiving little old ladies out of their bingo money.
Not at all. Ethical persuasion is about creating an environment that lets two or more people find common ground that is mutually beneficial.
And there is an art and science to get it just right. When you do, getting exactly what you want, when you want it is always within arms reach.
41 Ways To Be More Persuasive Without Being A Villain
If you want to steer employees towards company goals, get coworkers, clients and your boss to accept your suggestions with open arms as if it were their own or convince your team to work together – and harder, this report is for you.
Plus, if you want to earn more money, get a promotion and negotiate better deals …
… this concise Essential Insights guide is jam-packed with quick tips, tricks, hacks and facts to help polish your persuasion skills and add new ones in less than 30 minutes of reading time.
In this guide, you’ll uncover:
- 6 psychological triggers that give you almost mystical persuasion power when used properly – backed by science
- Significantly increase the odds of getting agreement to your requests by doing this one unbelievably simple thing before making the ask
- 90% of any message we deliver is communicated non-verbally. Meaning, your body language does all the ‘heavy lifting’ when you’re looking to persuade someone. Plus, 7 tips to ensure the other 10% of your message is heard loud and clear.
- How to use social proof to subtly convince others to join you (this plays off the way we responded to peer pressure as a kid, without the bullying and arm twisting)
- The fastest way to get your employee or coworker to dig in their heels in and stonewall your request – before you’ve even finished speaking
- The simple childhood game that can give us a one-up when it comes to persuading others (and no, its not dodgeball!)
- The secret to opening any conversation before your request, that will help tailor your request, specifically to them. Therefore, increasing your odds of getting their genuine buy-in. (Think of it as dipping your toe in the pool before you cannonball into the deep end. Once your in the air and your knees are tucked to your chest…there’s no going back)
- How to use your ears to persuade people (no seriously – this advice comes directly from a former U.S. Secretary of State)
- 3 key takeaways from a superficial, narcissistic fairy tale Queen that will help boost your chances of getting a “yes”
- How calling your dog off the couch – or for a treat – can be used in the workplace to get the buy-in you’ve been looking for
- How a war tactic used by Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War can help increase your credibility and authority when trying to convince someone
- An old adage that still rings true today when it comes to finding and exuding confidence to get what you want
- Leaving this one word out of your request can cut your chances of hearing “yes” in half
- The good ol’ irresistible TV trick that will have your teammates falling over each other to be the one you choose to help in your request. (Kind of like the commercials that suck you in and leave you thinking…”Here, take my money!”)
- What’s gender got to do with it? The surprising ways one of the sexes can adjust to be more persuasive
- How to use this one, ordinary, office supply like a magic genie lamp of persuasion that’s almost too simple to believe
It’s easy to rule with an iron fist and force others to do things, but the real power lies with the person that people want to do things for.
This fast-read report will help you nail down the art and science of persuasion to get it just right.
“Must-Be-Resourceful” 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
ResourcefulManager’s “41 Ways To Be More Persuasive Without Being A Villain” Essential Insights comes with an unconditional, 100% money back guarantee.
We’re confident you’ll find several new and useful ideas to become more productive, presented in a practical, easy-to-implement format.
In fact, we’ll give you a full 90 days to carve out the time in your busy schedule to read the Essential Insights, digest the strategies, put the advice into action, and experience the results in your specific situation.
We believe to be a great manager … is to be resourceful. So every piece of content and product we create is designed to make you more knowledgeable, prepared and resourceful.Just for the record, as of 5/01/17 we’ve sold 3,546 ResourcefulManager products and have only had 35 refund requests. (less than 1%)
If you decide “41 Ways To Be More Persuasive Without Being A Villain” Essential Insights doesn’t deliver value or simply isn’t your cup of tea, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days, and we’ll process your complete, no-hassle refund in 1 business day or less.
But I’m confident you won’t need to.
To your success,
Get The ResourcefulManager Essential Insights:
41 Ways To Be More Persuasive Without Being A Villain
Here’s What You Get
- 27-page Essential Insights
- Immediate access, PDF format
- 30-day “Must-Be-Resourceful Money Back Guarantee”
Get This Essential Insight & Much More …
With a ResourcefulManager Insider membership you’ll get immediate access to the Essential Insights you’re looking at right now, plus all this in your account on day one:
- 14 Blueprints (PDF) – detailed, step-by-step frameworks, advice and recommendations for navigating everyday management challenges and difficult situations.
- 9 Essential Insights (PDF) – concise, 20- to 30-page executive summaries that deliver quick tips, distilled research and curated knowledge on a specific topic.
- 66 Practical Tools (PDF) – desk references such as checklists, worksheets, scripts, and more to help implement new ideas. Bridging the gap between advice and execution.
Quality, reliable information you can trust – professionally curated, distilled and delivered to you all in one place.