How do you stack up to other managers and executives around the country?
As you start 2017, we thought you’d like to know.
ResourcefulManager surveyed 1,838 managers and executives, who directly manage other employees. The result was our exclusive 2017 Face of Management Survey infographic.
Here are some of the key findings:
- 76% primarily see themselves as leaders rather than managers
- 52% feel their departments are understaffed
- 40% think they are underpaid
- 45% work 50 hours or more hours a week
- 80% work a minimum of 45 hours a week
- 61% say they are average communicators at best
Here’s the full infographic:
Share This Infographic On Your Site
Free Leadership Guide
You Can Download
Leadership can come from anywhere. Most often it comes from the ground up, but it can come from any direction. Not just the top down. Need some inspiration, download our free 60–page guide.