A motivated and engaged staff is energized, more productive and a lot of fun to be around. Does that sound like your team? If so, you’re not only lucky, you must be a management genius!
Because only 29% of most employees are highly engaged, says a Gallup survey. In fact, 54% of employees are considered disengaged and another 17% are actively disengaged. And that is costing companies billions each year.
So take this motivated employees quiz and find out how motivated your staff is. Plus, check out all of our other quizzes and tools.
Practical Guide For Motivating Employees
9-Step Framework to Create a More Productive, Energized Workforce
The new 82-page Practical Guide For Motivating Employees walks you step-by-step through a process to build a team of motivated staff that are empowered and accountable – not just people punching the clock for a paycheck. After reading this RM Blueprint, you’ll be able to:
- Identify self-motivated employees before you hire them
- Uncover the unique intrinsic motivators each employee has – regardless of age group or position
- Dole out praise, rewards and recognition that goes beyond short term motivation and creates lasting engagement
- Motivate employees in difficult work situations and constant change
- Avoid the subtle stumbling blocks that undermine your motivation efforts
What Do You Think?
We'd love to know your thoughts on this article.
Share your view and join the conversation below.