10 Interview Questions To Weed Out The Bad Fits
Ask these 10 questions to ensure a complainer, gossip, or overall bad fit doesn’t sneak through the interview process:
- Easily snake out this major reason for high turnover
- Answer to this one question will show the candidate’s true colors
- See if the candidate is a good fit by tapping into their passions
- How Google can help weed out the bad fits
Sign in if you have an account.
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Practical Tool & More ...
Claim your FREE MyResourcefulManager membership and get instant access to the practical tool you're looking at right now, plus a toolbox of management and professional development resources, such as:
- 10 Interview Questions To Weed Out The Bad Fits
- How To Tell An Employee He Smells: A Sample Script
- Dealing With A Critical Jerk
- The FMLA Cheat Sheet: A Handy At-A-Glance Guide
- What Should You Delegate: A Handy Worksheet That Will Make Your Job Easier
- 50 Most Misused And Abused Words in Business Writing
- And 9 more resources waiting in your account
Join the club where more than 60,000 smart resourceful managers come to improve.Create My FREE Account
Claim Your Free MyResourcefulManager Membership
Note: Once you register, you will have continuous access to the MyResourcefulManager resource library via your username (email address) and password (sent to you via email). You understand that we'll send you daily emails with fresh content and promotional offers from ResourcefulManager. As always, we respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.