27 Scripts of What to Say in the Toughest Difficult Conversations
Difficult conversations are pre-loaded with tension, then they play out in an emotional minefield that threatens to blow if the wrong word pops out.
These conversations require honest and direct language. They can best be tackled with sound preparation and clarity.
In these 32 pages you'll find ready to use scripts when you need to talk to:
- The employee who smells bad (pg. 4)
- The employees who is excessively absent (pg. 13)
- The employee who is always argumentative (pg. 17)
- The employee who says, 'That's not my job' (pg. 24)
- The employee with a bad attitude (pg. 30)
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Practical Tool
& Much More …
With a ResourcefulManager Insider membership you'll get immediate access to the Practical Tool you're looking at right now, plus all this in your account on day one:
Quality, reliable information you can trust – professionally curated, distilled and delivered to you all in one place.Become An RM Insider & Get This Practical Tool – $19/month