6 Interview Mistakes That Drive Great Candidates Away
Nailing an interview is crucial for a prospective employee. But employers often forget that candidates size them up, too! Make sure you don't commit the 6 biggest interview mistakes.
- Silence is Golden: Remember to let the candidate do some talking, too!
- These taboo topics can have your candidate immediately running for the door
- This one common action will turn off good candidates every time
- The interviewer did what?! Never commit this ultimate faux pas
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Practical Tool & More ...
Claim your FREE MyResourcefulManager membership and get instant access to the practical tool you're looking at right now, plus a toolbox of management and professional development resources, such as:
- 10 Interview Questions To Weed Out The Bad Fits
- How To Tell An Employee He Smells: A Sample Script
- Dealing With A Critical Jerk
- The FMLA Cheat Sheet: A Handy At-A-Glance Guide
- What Should You Delegate: A Handy Worksheet That Will Make Your Job Easier
- 50 Most Misused And Abused Words in Business Writing
- And 9 more resources waiting in your account
Join the club where more than 60,000 smart resourceful managers come to improve.Create My FREE Account