How to Write a Job Description
Take the Pain Out of Writing a Great Job Description
Easily develop a well-crafted job description with this printable 6-step worksheet:
- Specifically lay out this aspect of the job to give your employee the full picture
- 5 questions that will determine if you created a great job description
- 4 benefits of a well-crafted job description – for both you and your employee
- 1-page, step-by-step job description worksheet in printable format.
Sign in if you have an account.
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Practical Tool & More ...
Claim your FREE MyResourcefulManager membership and get instant access to the practical tool you're looking at right now, plus a toolbox of management and professional development resources, such as:
- 10 Interview Questions To Weed Out The Bad Fits
- How To Tell An Employee He Smells: A Sample Script
- Dealing With A Critical Jerk
- The FMLA Cheat Sheet: A Handy At-A-Glance Guide
- What Should You Delegate: A Handy Worksheet That Will Make Your Job Easier
- 50 Most Misused And Abused Words in Business Writing
- And 9 more resources waiting in your account
Join the club where more than 60,000 smart resourceful managers come to improve.Create My FREE Account
Claim Your Free MyResourcefulManager Membership
Note: Once you register, you will have continuous access to the MyResourcefulManager resource library via your username (email address) and password (sent to you via email). You understand that we'll send you daily emails with fresh content and promotional offers from ResourcefulManager. As always, we respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.