New Employee Checklist
Print out this 14-item checklist to ensure your new employees get the onboarding and attention they need to become productive members of the team.
- Setting your employee up with this will go a long way to making them feel welcome
- This key step will set your new employee up for success
- 1-page, step-by-step new employee checklist in printable format
Sign in if you have an account.
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Practical Tool & More ...
Claim your FREE MyResourcefulManager membership and get instant access to the practical tool you're looking at right now, plus a toolbox of management and professional development resources, such as:
- 10 Interview Questions To Weed Out The Bad Fits
- How To Tell An Employee He Smells: A Sample Script
- Dealing With A Critical Jerk
- The FMLA Cheat Sheet: A Handy At-A-Glance Guide
- What Should You Delegate: A Handy Worksheet That Will Make Your Job Easier
- 50 Most Misused And Abused Words in Business Writing
- And 9 more resources waiting in your account
Join the club where more than 60,000 smart resourceful managers come to improve.Create My FREE Account
Claim Your Free MyResourcefulManager Membership
Note: Once you register, you will have continuous access to the MyResourcefulManager resource library via your username (email address) and password (sent to you via email). You understand that we'll send you daily emails with fresh content and promotional offers from ResourcefulManager. As always, we respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.