Do you feel like you’re busier than ever, but are accomplishing less?
That you’re pushing an ever-growing boulder up a hill?
Welcome to the typical U.S. workplace. The growth rate of productivity has slowed in the past decade.
Why? We’re distracted at every turn by meetings, smart phones, the Internet, etc.
And working more hours doesn’t solve the problem.
This infographic will give you a better understanding of why you’re less productive and what you can do about it. Plus, check out all of our great infographics.
Escape the Busyness Trap
How To Structure Your Day & Week, Get More Important Things Done … And Leave Work On Time, Guilt Free
Productivity has little to do with “time.” And multitasking is a myth … Find out why in our Escape the Busyness Blueprint.
It’s a 50-page, concise, step-by-step guide that equips you with research-backed productivity principles, time management secrets of highly successful people, and everyday tips and hacks you can put into action quickly to optimize every hour, day and week. What you’ll learn:
- The 7 key components of a productive work week – and how to install them into your schedule the right way
- 4 steps to design your “ideal productivity framework” based on your unique situation
- Proven prioritization principles that work
- 10 mistakes that kill productivity – and how to stop them
- 17 habits of highly productive people
Kevin Hardisty says
I think it simply comes down to the fact that today’s mangers don’t have the necessary feet on the ground experience to be able to make an informed decision.