What Should You Delegate
Delegating boosts efficiency and builds responsibility. Print out this short worksheet to take the pain out of deciding which tasks to delegate and which to keep on your plate.
- Audit and rank your tasks every few days to see what can be delegated
- Spend time on more important tasks and tackle the bigger picture
- 1-page, easy-to-read Activity Audit in printable format
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Practical Tool & More ...
Claim your FREE MyResourcefulManager membership and get instant access to the practical tool you're looking at right now, plus a toolbox of management and professional development resources, such as:
- 10 Interview Questions To Weed Out The Bad Fits
- How To Tell An Employee He Smells: A Sample Script
- Dealing With A Critical Jerk
- The FMLA Cheat Sheet: A Handy At-A-Glance Guide
- What Should You Delegate: A Handy Worksheet That Will Make Your Job Easier
- 50 Most Misused And Abused Words in Business Writing
- And 9 more resources waiting in your account
Join the club where more than 60,000 smart resourceful managers come to improve.Create My FREE Account